Intership Navigation Co. Ltd and its affiliated companies (referred to as ‘’we’’, ‘’our’’, ‘’us’’ or ‘’ISN’’), is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy establishes how we handle the information received from our Employees (on board and ashore), Customers, Suppliers of goods and services, Website Users and Visitors. We are committed in protecting your personal data under the applicable data protection legislation being the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ((EU) 2016/679).
Personal data that maybe collected
By visiting our website, we may collect the following data:
For the consideration of employment of an individual within our organization, we will collect personal information including name, age, contact details, educational and employment background, identity and proof of address documents.
From time to time, we organize events and employees might be captured in photographs and videos and their image or parts of their image might appear in our website or leaflets or posters that we might use for commercial purposes.
Cookies and Other Technologies
In several areas of the website we use so-called "cookies", for example to identify the preferences of the users and thus to optimally design the website. This allows for easier navigation and a high degree of user-friendliness of the website.
Cookies are small files which are stored on the visitor's hard disk drive. Most cookies used on the website are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies stay on your devices until you delete them. These cookies make it possible for your browser to be recognized the next time you visit.
Retention of Data
We will hold your personal data on our systems for the longest of the following periods:
- as long as is necessary for the relevant activity or services;
- any retention period that is required by law;
- the end of the period in which litigation or investigations might arise in respect of the services; or,
- any retention period as per ISN’s official retention policy.
Your rights relating to your personal Data
You have the right to:
- Receive access to your personal data. You may request to obtain from us a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction [rectification] of the personal data about you, which we process.
Request erasure of your personal information. You can request from us to erase personal data concerning you. Additionally, you also have the right to ask us to erase your data where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
Object to processing of your personal data, including profiling, where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. With this right you are able to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data if:
- The said data is not accurate;
- it has been used unlawfully but you do not wish for us to delete it;
- it is not relevant any more, but you want us to keep it for use in possible legal claims; or if
- you have already asked us to stop using your personal data but you are waiting for us to confirm if we are allowed to keep using it.
- Request to receive a copy of your personal data in a format that is structured and commonly used and transfer such data to other organisations.
- Withdraw your consent with regard to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes at any time.
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about our use of your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes and Updates
Date Last ModifiedMay 3rd, 2019